- Four 3.4-ounce tube of Sensodyne Repair and Protect Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
- Toothpaste for sensitive teeth from the number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Sensodyne fluoride toothpaste builds a repairing layer inside the tiny tubules of the sensitive areas of your teeth (2, 3)
- Stannous fluoride formula provides lasting protection against sensitivity with twice daily brushing so you can enjoy life without the worry of sensitivity (1)
- Toothpaste with an ingredient that is clinically proven for sensitivity relief and lasting protection (1)
Why are my teeth sensitive?
Sensitive teeth can develop over time as a result of enamel wear and/or receding gums, and can occur when the softer, inner part of the tooth called ‘dentin’ is exposed.
What causes sensitive teeth to hurt?
That sharp shock, jolt, or even minor twinge of pain you feel is usually caused by these common triggers:
– cold food or drinks, hot food or drinks
– sour foods and sugary foods
– breathing in cold air
– brushing your teeth
Are sensitive teeth common?
Yes, having sensitive teeth is a common condition that affects 40% of people.
Are Sensodyne toothpastes too abrasive?
No. All of our toothpastes comply with the American Dental Association (ADA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) guidelines for daily-use toothpastes.
Does Sensodyne toothpaste have fluoride?
All of our toothpastes contain fluoride, a naturally occurring mineral that rapidly enters mineralized tissue, such as bone and developing teeth. It hardens tooth enamel, protecting against tooth decay (cavities), so you can maintain healthy teeth.